Monday, February 8, 2010

Quilting Time



Here is the baby quilt I just finished. I am happy with the quilting, the first time I did any feathers. Even though they are sort of primitive looking, I think they look decent. They fit the style of the quilt. The back is a darling animal print flannel. It is so cozy.
I have two more baby quilts to make before May and one is almost all pieced. I have enough blocks to make another one just like this Stacked Stripes one, but I'd have to get more dots for borders, or something else.

It is snowing again... expecting a lot. Maybe a snow day tomorrow??

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh, I like it! I'm sure it will make a very happy baby. You could send some snow our way. We haven't had much this year and the kids are pretty dissapointed. I don't think I am though. I really like driving on dry roads!

Cathie said...

Thanks, Aimee. I FINALLY got some red and green zippers today to make another battery bag, to send you directions! I gave the first one as a gift, so I haven't seen it since.