It's Friday and the long week is just about over. It's pretty icky weather out- very windy, wet snow, starting to accumulate although the roads seem pretty wet. I'm tired from long work days and brain energy exertion.
Five favorite parts of this past week:
1. Fun with our church family and the great food at the church chili cook-off last Sunday.
2. Election Day went well with minimal problems (and those easily solved), good weather, enough energy to last. This was the first with new staff configuration and we were really nervous about it.
3. Went to the gym Wednesday after work. This always makes my life feel normal.
4. Went running Thursday after work. Good stress relief and mood booster. Slept like a rock last night.
5. My m-i-l is fine after she had a car accident and her car was totalled. Drh was able to be a great help that day, and will continue to help them work through insurance and car purchase details.
I will have time to finish up a quilt and some other sewing projects and take photos this weekend. YAY. Have a great Friday! Come back soon!