Just a quick list of five things that made this week good:
1. Public test of election equipment at work went smoothly.
2. Had a cold, but it wasn't that bad.
3. Finally shaved my legs (you don't want to know how long it's been).
4. Made and shared some great Raisin Applesauce bread (recipe here) with drh and my co-workers.
5. Enjoyed cute videos of my granddaughter showing her darling 9-month-old skills.
Oh, and because I only went back to Sunday for the 5 above, but I realized Saturday needs to be included:
6. Last but not least, visiting d#2 and her husband, seeing their puppies and going out to eat at a fun and good German restaurant with them, and having good driving weather for the day's trip.