I do have a few favorites this week:
1. The crescendo of busy-ness at work has come and gone. Now there is still lots to be done, but not the frantic crunch that always happens 3 weeks before an election.
2. The weather has warmed up! I got to run outside last night, and apart from being out of shape and having a sore hip, it felt wonderful!
3. I had a quiet Sunday with time to quilt a baby quilt. The binding fabric is washed, pressed and ready to cut.
4. Great crockpot meal last night of potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms, pork steaks with rosemary, garlic and lemon pepper. Also salad made with romaine lettuce, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts, green onions, celery, honey/mustard dressing. MMM.
5. We still have a couple clean garments to tide us over until I can get laundry done this weekend. :-)
I'd love to get back to Friday Fix-Ups soon, and posting some pictures of my current sewing projects. I have a couple of Valentine projects in mind, too. Just a couple more weeks of concentrating on work, eating, sleeping and running - hang in there, I say to myself! That's about it for today. Have a great weekend.