Friday, October 9, 2009

A Few Thoughts

I was doing some blog surfing (I call it chaining - following links in blogs found by links) and found these questions here at Chronicles of a Country Girl.

1. What is your absolute best asset? Not sure if it's my best asset, but I automatically jumped to overanalyze this question: my best physical asset? my best intellectual asset? my best asset in the talent department? my best possession? my best relationship? Whew. I think I have best assets in all those areas and can't really determine what is THE best. My smile, my ability to see the big picture and overanalyze everything, my sewing skills, my house, my sweet husband, my whole family...

2. What is the best thing that has happened to you in the past week? Well, I must here tell you that my short term memory is certainly not my best asset because I can't really remember much that has happened in the past week, but going out to dinner with friends is at the top of the short list.

3. What do you usually use to mark a place in a book you’re reading? I cut the fronts of birthday and other greeting cards we receive into strips about 1.5-2 inches wide and use them for bookmarks. Some of the really pretty ones are laminated on my Xyron. That way I feel I continue to enjoy the cards people are so nice to send.

4. How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning? Zero.

5. What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on? A package to my sister including secret placemat swap, and some jewelry and a scarf I am loaning her to take on a trip.

1 comment:

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! The colour combo was an experiment, and I too like the way it turned out; they are not the most familiar colours to me - yet...