I've worked on the past few months. In order from the top down: a top made for DD#1's new bedroom. It is not yet quilted.
A top in progress made for DD#2 - it has been added to and is now on the quilting machine and about half quilted.
A quilt I made for DRH - the saw blade pattern worked out well to use up fabrics I'd been collecting for him for the past couple years. You can't see much but it has all his favorite things - tools, guitars, airplanes, wood textures, International Harvester logos, the moon, typewriter keys, baseballs, bikes and pretzels, and more.
A quilt I made for my little granddaughter's toddler bed. DD#1 then made matching curtains with the leftover fabrics.