Today I looked back on the week for five favorites, and I'm grateful for:
1. Had a nice time and perfect weather for the family reunion on Sunday, as well as celebrating my in-laws 62nd wedding anniversary (see earlier post on celebrations.)
2. My sweet grandchildren, ages 2-yrs., and 3-months. Both are healthy, growing, happy, and the 2-yr.-old is a total hoot. Funny, smart and cute as a button. (I know, I know, so are your grandkids... :-))
3. Got some shopping done for myself and for birthday gifts, and had time to do it in a leisurely fashion. Dang, I forgot to get a father's day card for my f-i-l!
4. Ran both Tuesday and Thursday evenings. We're having continued good weather!
5. Stopped at the farmers' market Tuesday after work and bought fresh veggies, which I made into a delicious ragout and served with leftover corn casserole which I pretended was polenta. Today I went to get groceries and bought crab salad, which I had with a fresh tomato, broccoli and rosemary potato bread for supper. I hope those two yummy, healthy meals overcome the effects of the McDonald's hamburger and fries I had Wednesday!
and just have to add #6. Did some sewing and made my hubby some boxers for summer pjs. Aren't they cute?
As usual, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for other Fave Fives on Friday!