Above is the window in our church above the altar. I've been making altar and pulpit paraments inspired by the design, so check back later for photos of them.
I've posted before on my Fave Five, but it's been a long time! Due to work and family busy times, I took a break from my blog for several months, and missed it. Not that many people read it and missed it, but to me it's a good journal and record of my days, thoughts, and home and sewing projects. So if no one reads it, that's okay with me!
This week I had some favorite times:
1. Got to eat supper with and spend time with friends on Sunday. They cooked chicken on the grill, and we also had potato salad, broccoli salad, and lemon cake. MMM - the tastes of summer!
2. Memorial Day off and a quiet day at home finishing up some sewing projects. It was nice to not have to be somewhere or do something on a time schedule for a whole day.
3. It didn't storm/rain either Tuesday or Thursday after work, so I could run as planned. Keeping up with my running always makes me happy.
4. New tshirts from the sale table at Old Navy with fabric to match for pj bottoms in the works - I'll be extremely cute and comfy when no one can even see me!
5. Drinking morning coffee with my hubby on our days off recently, including today. In the busyness of the last several months, we have missed this time to converse and connect at the beginning of the day.
Enjoy the day, and some other Fave Fives at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story today!