Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Outside my window…sunny, green, summer, still early enough to make the day seem promising.

I am thinking…about whether I should get dressed before I start my to-do list for the day.

I am thankful for…my husband, my family, my comfortable home.

From the kitchen…leftover cajun rice/sausage/veggies; or leftover spaghetti tonight. No cooking today!

I am wearing…pjs and bare feet.

I am creating…ideas in my head for new quilts and sewing projects.

I am going…to the DMV, Hobby Lobby and thrift shop today.

I am reading…the newspaper daily, but not much time for more lately (besides blog reading, that is).

I am hoping…that we have a relaxing weekend with family at the wedding.

I am hearing…a lawn mower in the distance.

Around the house…things are a bit messy, but not an emergency yet.

One of my favorite things…is summer food - fresh fruit, sweet corn, grilled pork chops... mmm!

A few plans for the rest of the week…wrap wedding gifts, pack for trip, laze around in between wedding festivities, get home on time Sunday to wash undies for the following week.

No comments: