Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

I am so glad this work week is almost over, not because the week has been bad, but because I can think of SO many more things that I'd rather do than be in the office.

Ideas and lists for the weekend - Not sure I'll get it all done or in this particular order, but I can dream...

House: pick up clutter, dust and vacuum, laundry, ironing, put books in car to donate to library, straighten closets, swap drh's summer/winter shirts, put away clean clothes, pay bills.
Outside: clean out car, sweep garage, prepare new planters for deck, buy and plant flowers in planters, wipe off table on deck.
Hobbies: run, sew quilt top for mod sampler, put pink/purple parasol quilt on frame, clean up sewing room, finish up more crosswords, sew dust covers for bobbin winder and long-arm, make new pin cushion(s), make tote bag.
Food: grocery shop (don't forget orange juice), plan and prepare company dinner Saturday night, attend brunch after church Sunday, make nice dinner Sunday night.
Misc.: plan outfits for next week, plan what to pack for long weekend at my sister's next weekend.

Let's see - what can I make for company dinner? Maybe pork chops on the grill, potato salad, baked beans, sweet corn on the grill?, strawberry/spinach salad... must think about it more before grocery shopping. I could look at cooking blogs for ideas, huh?

Now I better start on the list or nothing will be done, and that won't be a good thing.

No comments: