Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend, Here I Come

Really looking forward to the weekend - I need rest and recovery from a stressful work week. So here is how I plan to do it:

Saturday morning is a 5-mile trail race which, due to all the rain lately, will likely be more of a swamp race than a trail race. "must dig out old shoes"

Saturday afternoon is a reunion at the home of an old boss of drh. We will go reunite with people he worked with 20 years ago, and their spouses. "must dig out company manners"

Saturday night is dinner with friends, or maybe just drinks if we are too full from reunion snacks. "must dig out eye-lid props" No, I am really looking forward to seeing them, so I won't have trouble staying awake. HA.

Sunday is church, reading the paper, quilting, paying bills, laundry, calling m-i-l and s-i-l and daughters. Catch up day on tidying the house, preparing for the next week, reviewing and revising task lists. Think I have time to take a nap?

I must say I was quite happy to have this stressful week broken up by Wednesday and this sweet girl:

2 comments:

connie said...

Hi,

With your permission I'd like to add your blog to the blog page of my new quilting directory, Quilt Qua : http://www.quiltqua.com/links/blogs/ You can let me know if you'd like to be included. If you would like to be on the first alpha list, you simply need to let me know you've made mention, or placed a link on your site, back to Quilt Qua. I can send you a graphic if you'd like one for that purpose.

I try to check my lists, but if I've already contacted you, I'm sorry.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please note photos are always welcome on the Show and Tell page (right now there is a giveaway connected to the show and tell), and do let me know if I've missed your business to list on the web site!


--
Thank you,
Connie Colten
Quilt Qua
www.quiltqua.com
619-562-0867

Erin O. said...

Thanks for the encouragement about the running and my family! I love reading your blog and the little miss in the picture is too cute!