Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sewing Saturday

Several Things I Did Today:
Got up and ran 5 miles early, beautiful day, glad I did it!

Fixed scrambled eggs for breakfast, enjoyed the coffee and newspaper.

Made the bed.

Cleaned the kitchen - emptied and refilled dishwasher, decluttered and wiped counters, scrubbed skillet.

Did a crossword puzzle.

Hard boiled some eggs for potato salad.

Laundry - 3 loads washed and dried, much of that folded and put away.

Sewed more sashings on the Mod Sampler. How do you like this green sashing?


Quilted almost 3/4 of the pink/purple/parasol quilt (it is not for me but for the granddaughter of my boss).


Now I must make the potato salad, rhubarb pudding, and spinach salad w/ strawberries, green onions and pecans for company coming in just 2.5 hrs.! Yikes!

No comments: