Saturday, June 27, 2009

Finishing Up Today


As you can see above (though most of it is wrapped up and hidden for now - check back in a couple days for more revealing photos), I sent my S.T.U.D. to Sunflowerquilt this morning after I ran a 5K trail race. Two great things accomplished before 10 a.m.! I even won my age group this time! I was 1/3 in women over 50. There were only about 26 runners - a very nice course in a county park by a lake near my town. The sun was shining, the lake was sparkling, the breeze was nice, and it wasn't that hot yet at 8 a.m. I feel I'm adapting to the heat now, too, so I'm sure that helped.
L&B came down to go to a cookout at some college friends' home today. They will stay overnight with us and go to the family reunion with us tomorrow. We are keeping the dog company for a bit, but will probably put her in the crate while I go to the store. Tonight drh and I want to go to the dirt track races if the weather cooperates. But first I need to accomplish some laundry folding, get some groceries to make a salad for tomorrow, and hopefully take a nap. Have a great day.

No comments: