Thursday, June 18, 2009

Top Ten Things

I might join Jenni here for Top Ten Tuesdays. I missed it last Tuesday, but here are mine for that week:



The Top Ten Coolest Things I’ve Ever Seen (in no particular order)

1. Northern lights - way back in about 1990 or so I saw them once.

2. My new babies when they were born (does that count as two?).

3. Great blue heron footprints in the sand under shallow water.

4. Berlin.

5. The Rocky Mountains in Colorado.

6. The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina.

7. Wilderness in Canada - I wish I knew where it really was, but it was so beautiful.

8. My new granddaughter's smile.

9. A bald eagle flying out of the woods and along side of us as we rode the motorcycle in Wisconsin.

10. The bonsai trees and plants at the North Carolina Arboretum - fascinating and beautiful!

No comments: